To help advertisers and agencies use its platform to target ads at people based on search terms, Pinterest has rolled out a series of new features that extend keyword campaigns.
In an update, the privately owned image-based network unveiled a new set of tools that advertisers would find in Pinterest Ads Manager, the self-service suite.
Powered by the Pinterest Taste Graph, the autotargeting tool supplements keyword-based targeting for advertisers and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events