In 1985, Norwegian pop band A-ha was riding the charts with the hit single Take On Me. Thirty-five years later, the band is touring again, with its first ever concert in Singapore slated for March 21. Let the good times roll
What's old can be new again, which is why Singapore payment provider NETS, also founded in 1985, has launched its first brand refresh in 35 years, which includes a new hashtag...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events