DeWolfe and Anderson will both leave the company they founded before their contracts are due to expire in October.
DeWolfe will continue to serve on the board of MySpace China and will be a strategic advisor to News Corp while his co-founder Tom Anderson is in talks with News Corporation's recently appointed Chief Digital Officer Jonathan Miller about assuming a new role in the organisation.
It is being reported...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events