Recently, two new terms have become hot lingo within Chinese marketing and advertising circles KOC key opinion consumer and private domain traffic’. KOC naturally derives from the widely-used KOL key opinion leader, a term which in itself has become so overused that it’s now quite often the brunt of ridicule from many netizens. While the recent fascination with KOCs’ provide a shift in focus, the concept and acronym is hardly original.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events