Although pioneered by local handset manufacturers, Nokia has gained success with its dual-SIM phones in India, with its mobile shipment market share growing 6.8 per cent in Q3 to 31.8 per cent according to IDC.
Dual-SIM devices which according to Recon Analytics represent about 30 per cent of the mobile devices sold in India, grew 25 per cent in the third quarter from Q2, the report said.
Overall, the Indian mobile...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events