Asia Pacific newswire Media OutReach has launched a measurement tool to help the PR industry understand which press releases are most likely to be picked up by journalists.
The reporting tool, called Media and Journalist Insights, tracks the proportion of journalists that open a press release, and of those, how many end up publishing it on their site.
Tapping into Media OutReach’s database of more than 80,000 journalists in 22...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events