The recent Delhi elections placed a small party with minimal funds against a national juggernaut. And the small party came out an outright winner, whereas the large national party, despite all the might at its disposal, came out a cropper.
This David versus Goliath story brought to mind some rich learnings for company honchos, big or small.
1. Do not take your market position for granted
I remember the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events