The IAB tech lab released two new specifications a couple of weeks ago, sellers.json and the OpenRTB Supply chain object, which are aimed to add more transparency in the programmatic advertising ecosystem. This move is a follow up to the great work started by the IAB tech lab last year, when it introduced ads.txt, later followed up by appads.txt
In this article, I’ll try to explain the IAB specifications and their evolution in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events