A word cloud of the phrases most commonly associated with marketing procurement services might quite likely feature “doomed”, “off to the tower” and “bad reputation” writ large.
Procurement’s delicate relationship with both agencies and marketers means they’ve typically been no-one’s best friend and this doesn't appear to be changing.
“We’re confronting two different types of populations,” explains Olivier Levy, managing director of Dragon Sourcing, a procurement services provider covering a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events