This article is part of a series about marketing education. Read more, including our latest article on whether marketing degrees make it easier to survive in an agency, at www.campaignasia.compremium.
In a 2016 article published in Marketing Week, Mark Ritson, adjunct professor of marketing at Melbourne Business School, noted that many marketers who are seen or see themselves as “gurus” in their field have no formal qualifications in marketing....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events