As we’ve learned over the course of our special series this month, opinions are divided about the value of taking a marketing degree at university. We know that many top marketers have never studied the theory of their profession in an academic environment and that many professors teaching marketing at the universities have never worked on the ground in the industry. We’ve also found that there’s much variation between the different marketing degrees on offer around Asia....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events