This article is part of a series about marketing education. Last week, we looked at Asia's top marketing schools to see what differentiates courses stay tuned for more on this subject.
The advertising agency was once proudly held up as the last refuge of the chancer somewhere where rough diamonds could find comradeship and, hopefully, their true calling. Qualifications mattered little, although having been to a prestigious school didn’t hurt.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events