IPG enjoyed a powerful 2019 with organic revenue expected to be greater than any other holding company at 3.3 percent.
This amounts to net revenue of $8.63 billion, compared to $8.03 billion in 2018. This was comprised of an organic net revenue increase of 1.9 percent in the U.S. and 5.5 percent internationally.
During its full year and fourth quarter conference call, which included IPG CFO Ellen Johnson’s debut, Chairman and CEO...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events