Over the next five years, Philips is expecting and preparing for increased competition as lighting shifts from analogue to digital’, and Asian-based low cost manufacturers enter the market with lighting products. Laura Ashton is at the forefront of the battle to keep Philips ahead as the competition heats up. She is relying on innovation inside Philips.
Rafe Ring You talk about the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events