In her new role, Ashton will primarily be responsible for marketing, business development and commercial activities for emerging markets, including India, China, Pakistan, East Asia, and Oceania.
She will lead a large emerging markets team of experienced brand, channel, product and specialised competence marketers based primarily in Singapore, along with 'dotted line' relationships with country marketing heads in the emerging markets region.
Ashton told Campaign that her initial plans upon settling...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events