Japan has long been seen as a mecca for gaming, but in one of the country’s many paradoxes, esports and streaming platforms like Amazon-owned Twitch have been slow to take hold. As director of advertising sales for the market, Jon Anderson aims to hasten adoption amid competition from the likes of Openrec, Niconico and YouTube.
Anderson is almost a year into his role after spending around 13 at Xbox Advertising and later Oath in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events