Use of in-housing is set to grow, with the vast majority 92% of chief marketing officers from around the world saying they plan to maintain or increase digital and programmatic capabilities internally, according to Dentsu Aegis Network.
Marketers' obsession with social media advertising and direct-to-platform relationships shows no sign of abating potentially at a cost for agencies with half 50% of CMOs planning to increase direct spending with the likes of Facebook, Google, Tencent...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events