Will Chinese advertisers who aspire to go global work with Twitter, or make due with Facebook's 1.36 billion and WeChat's 468 million users. We asked Peter Greenberger, Twitter’s sales director of emerging markets, whether Chinese brands will be ready to pounce on the platform to reach its 288 million monthly active users.
What are your selling points for Chinese advertisers
Engagement is the new social currency for...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events