Whether it’s capitalism, gender or racial discrimination, environmental pollution, or authoritarianism, there’s no doubt that people in Asia are more openly discussing large, systemic, and often damaging structures.
In Hong Kong, for instance, passion and emotions are riding high as violence between protestors and police escalates. And in any case, increased passion and purpose outside the workplace is not uncommon among employees.
How, then, do organisations manage their communications around employee behaviour...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events