A complaint often heard in Japan is that many companies fail to fully understand the concept and importance of branding. Another is that few really understand the discipline of public affairs. It’s intriguing, then, that a company that’s seen by some as a flag-bearer for the future of Japanese business is combining the two directly as it looks to grow internationally.
Branding strategy for Tokyo-based housing and building products corporation Lixil, which owns brands such...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events