Donald Trump’s recent visit to Asia was one dramatic illustration of the very evident polarization going on around the world. In cultures reputed for careful choice of language, conveying respect with civility and taking a long-term view, he hurled personal insults, changed his mind as often as his ties, and didn’t so much take to the world stage as put his feet through it.
By his own standards, of course, the visit was hailed as...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events