Motorola’s recent appointment of Eduardo Conrado as its first senior vice-president of marketing and IT is being heralded as proof that the roles of chief marketing officer and chief information officer are becoming more intrinsically linked. In his new role, all marketing responsibilities, such as product marketing, brand, website development, internal and external communications, will fall under his remitbut so too does the CIO and IT department.
Conventional wisdom says technology brands have the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events