We all know China’s domestic ecommerce market is poised to be one of the largest in the world with digital shopping behaviour that reaches across every touchpoint of daily activity. On average, Chinese Taobao users open the app four times a day on their mobile phones and three times for the JD app. The 200 million users of the XiaoHongShu 小红书 Little Red Book’ ecommerce app use it like an Instagram platform for posting and following...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events