Havas Group has acquired user experience design agency Think Design in India, as it plans to triple its presence and operations in the region.
Founded in 2004, Think Design has four design centres in Indiaincluding Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Bangaloreand one in Denver in the US.
Its team of 125 specialists provides UX vision and design strategy to a range of clients across finance, healthcare, education, logistics, telecom, media...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events