AnalogFolk opened its new office in Shanghai, the agency’s first in Mainland China, 18 months ago. While the team won work from both new and existing clients and grew to eight people, Bill Brock, who co-founded AnalogFolk in 2008, still felt that from his base in London he wasn’t getting a good enough grip on the China market.
“Whenever I would get on the phone with our directors there I just had this...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events