Mofilm arrived in Southeast Asia this week, offering brands another way to source creative video advertising. Founded in 2007, the platform allows brands to post marketing briefs and filmmaking contests, which Mofilm distributes to its pool of filmmakers around the world.
Holding the distinction of having produced two of the highest grossing movies of all time, Avatar and Titanic, Landau was in Singapore in his role as chairman of the advisory board for the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events