Seven years ago, Adobe's marketing department was “really traditional”, Adobe CMO Anne Lewnes commented during a panel late in the conference. Today, the technology firm spends nearly three-quarters 74 per cent of its budget in digital with the bulk of day-to-day marketing done in-house.
“To say that it required an amount of change is an understatement,” confided John Travis, VP of brand marketing, in the session on IT and marketing. “We had to fundamentally change...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events