Facebook is rolling out a suite of advertising tools that take the heavy lifting out of ad creation, aiming to make it easier for small- to medium-sized businesses SMBs to manage campaigns on the platform.
The tools automate much of the backend process that goes into creating an ad, to allow SMBs to focus on building their business, according to the company.
One of the tools, called Automated Ads, makes...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events