Despite a rather short-lived stint at Twitter as managing director of Greater China, Kathy Chen had her share of the limelight during the nine months that she was with the social media firm. News of her initial hiring stirred up controversy and protest from Chinese dissident and pro-democracy groups who objected to her employment history with the People’s Liberation Army PLA she later became part of the high profile APAC exodus when Twitter downsized its operation in the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events