According to new findings from the research firm, 49 per cent of online adults in Asia Pacific avoid ads on websites, and only 10 per cent read, watch or listen to them.
Interestingly, in markets such as Australia and Japan, more than half of respondents choose to avoid these ads, as compared to India and China where the majority of the online adult population pays some attention to website ads.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events