Walt Disney does deals like it does blockbuster moviesbig scale. Take last December’s announcement that the brand is acquiring the film and television arms of 21st Century Fox at US$52.4 billion, the deal is reported to be the second biggest merger ever, after AOL-Time Warner.
This move is expected to transform the global media landscape, making Disney far more than just an American giant but a citizen of the worlda...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events