In an earlier article for Campaign India, I touched upon the imperfections of today’s digital advertising and marketing measurement from an organizational ecosystem perspective. Having dwelt upon the legacy systems that mar the landscape of tracking, monitoring and measurement of digital initiatives across paid, owned and earned in today’s companies, it is time to brood a little upon another million-dollar question How much of the tonnes of dollars launched into digital advertising are landing anywhere within the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events