The trip is Tham’s second visit to Japan this year and is centred on reviewing the agency’s work and developing its creative talent, which he describes as “quite a spunky lot”.
Ogilvy Japan is only really just starting to appear on the radar in terms of creative work. What’s changed
This is just a work in progress. It’s a good startin the space of two years, we’ve changed the work ethic...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events