This is the first in a series of Cannes predictions we will be publishing in the run-up to this year's festival.
What is the point of advertising It's a question I often ponder when reviewing ads. I don't mean, what's the point of turning up to work, although of course some ads make you wonder why you did. I mean, what are ads trying to do At the very least they must change us, if...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events