Dentsu today announced the formation of a new company, Dentsu Techno Camp, in Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam.
As part of a joint venture with Vietnamese offshore IT development firm Evolable Asia, Dentsu Techno Camp, which launches on 1 April, will seek to strengthen Dentsu’s digital talent pool. Evolable Asia has a large network of technology engineers and software developers.
In a statement, Dentsu specifically noted the “dwindling number of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events