Dentsu has posted a net profit of 83.5 billion yen US$730 million for the year ending 31 December, an increase of 0.5 percent on 2015. It has predicted a net profit increase of 3.7 percent in 2017 to 86.6 billion yen but expressed caution due to costs from reducing staff workloads, according to reports. Following the suicide of an employee due to overwork, Dentsu made a pledge at the end of last year to reassign...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events