Last weekend, Facebook founder and chief executive Mark Zuckerberg outlined the form of regulation he believes is needed to control social media.
Campaign interprets key passages from Zuckerberg’s manifesto, which was published first by The Washington Post and on his Facbeook page on 30 March.
'I believe we need a more active role for governments and regulators.'
This is a recognition that, finally, governments and regulators have realised Facebook...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events