Writing on his personal blog, Cummings said he hoped to transform Samsung into a “digital powerhouse” after he takes on the new role on Monday.
He told Campaign Asia-Pacific that he was attracted to Samsung’s extraordinary growth record, which recently saw the brand beat off competitors Apple and Sony to claim the top spot in Campaign Asia’s Top 1000 Brands study.
He said in the newly created role he hoped...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events