Amy Ho’s 17-year career has taken her from senior roles at Microsoft and Facebook to running marketing for her friend’s tourism company, Hong Kong Foodie Tours. She is now business development director at ad-tech firm Integral Ad Science IAS in Hong Kong, a position she’s held for the last three years.
In this interview to celebrate International Women’s Day on March 8, Ho discusses her career path in the region, her conscious...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events