If 2018 taught us one thing, it’s that the narrative surrounding gender is heating up. Brand campaigns are driving conversations about what progress’ looks like on this topic, and regulations are changing the ASA's ban on gender stereotyping kicks off in the UK in June, bringing with it the potential to affect advertising codes more widely.
Kantar’s 2019 AdReaction study, released last month, found that almost two thirds of consumers in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events