George Nguyen, managing director at McKinney in New York, told Campaign it’s a good fit because the agency has experience building global ad campaigns. McKinney is part of Cheil Worldwide, which has 47 offices in 40 countries. That’s a big deal for Crocs, which sells 50 million pairs of shoes globally each year. To date, Crocs has sold 300 million pairs of shoes in 90 countries.
McKinney’s efforts will focus on markets...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events