Indeed, in an effort to revive the once money-making venture, the South China Morning Post SCMP recently appointed Publicis to launch a branding brief for its Classified Post.
While the Asian media industry is generally viewed as less volatile than in the West, if its destined to follow the same path that US papers have travelled, Asian publications should brace themselves. According to the Newspaper Association of America, national newspapers earned US$19.6 billion from their...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events