One of the keys to effective branding is consistency, but no single brand message will fit across all markets. While a brand needs to show uniformity in its mission, vision, and purpose, its websites need to stay authentic to specific localities, and tailor offerings and experiences to individual territories if the company hopes to truly compete in the worldwide marketplace.
In working with a variety of global clients that are facing the challenge of thinking...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events