Ogilvy, which turns 70 this year, decided to 'refound' itself in June with a makeover worthy of a pop star. As well as reorganising itself and expanding its consultancy business, the agency also gave itself a subtle but significant new look by redrawing its logo, updating fonts, rehashing linguistic standards and putting a glossy finish on the lot with a new, brighter colour scheme.
The agency took pains to describe the updated brand colour as...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events