As digital and technological innovation continuously reshape consumer sentiments, marketing chiefs are scrambling to beef up their playbookswith balance sheets.
According to Forrester’s global report, The Evolved CMO in 2016, nearly a third of the 275 CMOs surveyed held PL responsibilities in 2015a 13 percent increase from the previous year.
This development is noteworthy, given that just two years ago the Fournaise Marketing Group found...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events