The battle for online traffic between Chinese internet giants has gone offline.
Xinchao Media Group said on last Friday that it had received an RMB1 billion $141 million strategic investment from JD.com.
This is the second strategic investment for the elevator TV provider within 10 months. In November last year, Baidu invested RMB2.1 billion $300 million in the company to develop artificial intelligence for...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events