Big ideas in China have had to get bigger. Creative ideas alone can only be monetised so far in a market where both the media environment and consumer preferences evolve constantly. To up their game, agencies in China, big and small, have launched strategic product development services. DDB, Grey, WE Commerce and Arkr are just a few agencies that have started to co-create products and brands with clients, rather than restrict work to pure creative....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events