When it comes to tech-driven consumer behaviour, China has been ahead of the West for many, many years. eCommerce, social commerce and mobile payments were all pioneered by Chinese consumers tenacious about new technologies, often in stark contrast to their more conservative peers in the West.
The technology on show at this year’s CES Asia, held in Shanghai, endorsed China’s position as the world’s technology innovator instead of just a copycat. Much of the tech...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events