Rexona’s history in China is impressive. The brand redefined deodorant as a daily grooming product in 2008, gaining market leadership in only eight weeks and held its success for the following years. However, by 2011 category growth hit a plateau. Though Rexona’s market share slowly but steadily increased, category awareness and sales were stagnant. It became clear that Rexona needed to find a new, effective way to boost category growth.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events