The contest, which is organised by Campaign Asia-Pacific and sponsored by Omnicom Media Group Asia-Pacific, invites startups who think they're ready to work with big brands to pitch for attention.
Shortlisted startups will be invited to film an elevator pitch that will be viewed by a member of our judging panel who will offer valuable feedback and insight. These judges are themselves on the lookout for potential startups to work with. One winner will be unveiled at Campaign’s Marketing Innovation Summit, taking place in November in Singapore.
Currently, the members of our judging panel are:
- Jeremy Basset, global marketing strategy director, Unilever
- Pete Mitchell, director global media innovation, Mondelez International
- Arun Verma, managing partner, Tune Labs
- Peter Dingle, director of accelerator programmes, Nest
- Rachel Nathani, founder and brand strategist, Label Ideas & Co
- Guy Hearn, chief innovations officer, OMG Asia-Pacific
Along with the priceless opportunity to pitch the judges, the winner will also receive branding and design services, courtesy of Label Ideas & Co.
Is this the contest for you?
- Would feedback and guidance from senior marketers be useful to you?
- Have you been trying to get time with big brands to pitch your idea?
- Do you have a solution that’s ready to be beta-tested?
- Is your startup in need of promotion or exposure?
To keep informed about the competition, and to stay up to date, follow Campaign Asia-Pacific's series on Innovation.
Each week we will be publishing features aimed at helping startups and the industry navigate the constant upheaval innovation and technology brings to businesses. The series' topics will range from upskilling talent, examining the latest technologies, ideas and business models. It will also discuss ways agencies and brands can better work with startups and vice versa.
Look out for our special Innovation Issue, due to be published end of July/early August.
To participate editorially, write to [email protected]
To sponsor or partner Campaign Innovate, write to [email protected]